Director of Special Programs
Job Title: Director of Special Programs
To apply, fill out the form here.
Please indicate the specific position you are applying for in the desired position spot; if submitting a general application, please indicate it as such.
Responsible for launching/facilitating a variety of programs, events, and campaigns. Reach out to and build relationships with university students and regatta representatives. Help develop creative marketing campaigns/events on these campuses and at these regattas. Supply campus/team ambassadors with the essential products, guidance, and motivation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recognize passion in individuals
- Understand the dynamics of university campuses & large regattas
- Know the tendencies and motivations of students
- Maintain a comprehensive library of data
- Seek out regattas that fit certain criteria
- Organize events with correct inventories of product and other J.Riley displays
- Maintain records regarding ambassador progress
- Experienced in student driven efforts throughout your academic career (professional driven a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Adobe suite a plus)
- Enjoy traveling to college campuses & regattas
- Strong ability to engage and interact with others
- Ability to compose, send, & analyze email campaigns
Questions? Email careers@JRiley.com