Job Title: Production Manager
To apply, fill out the form here.
Please indicate the specific position you are applying for in the desired position spot; if submitting a general application, please indicate it as such.
As a production manager you will play an integral part in supporting the designers by managing samples, ordering supplies, preparing design files, coordinating timelines with partners/factories, etc. You will work closely with designers, marketers, and sales representatives to ensure product is produced on time and executed to our high standards of quality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Confirm garment deliveries & monitor their entry into the system
- Analyze developmental issues and proactively communicate with other departments
- Communicate and resolve potential issues that effect meeting deadlines.
- Manage and report on factory allocations. Monitor and report on flexibility on production, lead-time and quality of fit and shipment samples.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously managing their timelines and balancing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Background in business or design
- Prior retail experience preferred
- 2+ years in hard or soft goods production or development strongly preferred
- Knowledge of woven fabric and garment manufacturing process.
- Manage, organize, and track development and production samples by season and category
- Manage material, trim, label, and packaging supplies tracking with factories, HQ, and warehouse
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills with detailed attention to products.
- Manage label and packaging supplies ordering for factories, HQ, and warehouse
- Document all packaging collateral by item and communicate instructions to warehouse
- Support design and production teams with graphic design/artwork for design projects, branding, packaging, and tech packs as needed
- Support design team with documenting all labels and packaging by product and type
Questions? Email careers@JRiley.com